- Executive Dean of the Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine. This appointment will be for five years in the first instance on an additional and separate contract to that of the substantive appointment. With the potential for a subsequent renewal following a review process.
- The substantive appointment is an ongoing academic contract, a permanent member of the academic staff of King’s College London. It is expected, but not a requirement, that the appointee will meet the criteria for an appointment at professorial level.
King’s College London is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and through this appointment process it is the university’s clear stated aim to develop candidate pools that include applicants from all backgrounds and communities. We particularly encourage applications from women, people from black and minority ethnic communities, the LGBT+ community and from disabled people.
For an informal discussion or to find out more about the role please contact King’s Search Team.
- Sarah Fraser email@example.com
- Robyn Eade firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post you will need to register on the King’s College London Job application portal here, and submit the application form, along with the following:
- a short statement setting out your reasons for applying for the post and highlighting the particular skill and experience which you feel you would bring to the role (two pages maximum)
- an updated curriculum vitae
Applications must be made electronically in Word or PDF format. Please ensure you quote reference number A/167/20–PO on all correspondence.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7 May 2021
Applications will be shortlisted by a selection committee drawn from across the university. Selected candidates will be invited to interview where they will be asked to present and respond to questions. The interview panel will be chaired by the Principal & President and will include the Provost (Health) and representatives from across the Faculty and NHS partner trusts.
Interview dates: June and July 2021
The Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine is committed to ensuring an inclusive interview process and will reimburse up to £250 towards any additional care costs (for a dependent child or adult) incurred as a result of attending an interview for this position.